The specialists in optical filtering,
RFI shielded windows and fascia panels
Slater Plastics are manufacturers of optical filters, contrast
enhancement filters, RFI / EMC shielded windows, instrumentation and display
fascia panels, we also offer a design and consultation service
Available products and services
Design and Consultation. we can:
- Help your company to design filters to optimise any display
- Design filters to meet your functional criteria. For example, impact,
fire specifications, solvent and abrasion resistance, U.V. protection
and reflection control.
- Advise on material selection.
- Help your company to design instrumentation or fascia panels.
Optical filters. We can manufacture:
- Optical filters for any display
- Optical filters for any environment
- Optical filters with multiple characteristics
- Optical filters from allyl carbonate or CR39 TM, Acrylic Polycarbonate
RFI / EMC shielded windows:. we can manufacture:
- Optical filters with micro - fine mesh or ITO as the shielding element
- CR39 TM filters with cast in mesh
- Plastic or glass windows with the mesh laminated in
- Plastic or glass filters with ITO deposition direct to surface
Fascia panels: we can manufacture:
- Machined and screen printed fascia panels
- Fascia panels incorporating optical filters
- Fascia panels with RFI / EMC shielding
Who are Slater Plastics?
Slater Plastics was established in 1994 as a manufacturer of optical filters, fascia panels, and RFI / EMC shielded windows. The three directors; Andrew Tognola, Jeannie Tognola and Geoff Eccleshall, have a wealth of experience in design and manufacture of these products.
This team can provide full technical and design support, together with top quality custom made filters, and a friendly, efficient service
The specialists in optical filtering
windows and fascia panels
Slater Plastics Ltd, Unit 7, Hanborough Business Park,
Lodge road, Long Hanborough, Oxon,
OX29 8LH, England
Contact Geoff Eccleshall: E-mail: email@example.com
Phone 01993 881 486 [International +44 1993 881 486]